THE ORDRE DES EVALUATEURS AGREES DU QUEBEC (OEAQ) : OPTIMIZING THE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING OF MEMBERS
The Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec
- Created 1969
- Board of Directors of 15 members
- 1000 certified members
WHAT WERE THE MAJOR ISSUES AT STAKE FOR THE OEAQ?
- Promoting and recognizing the Order to the public and its members
- Attracting candidates and retaining experienced members
- Reinforcing supervision and monitoring of professionals
- Improving governance and organizational effectiveness
What plan of action?
- Updating and improving communication strategies
- Modernizing the admissions process
- Optimizing monitoring, coaching and investigation processes
- Implementing the tools necessary for good governance
Why did you implement a member relationship management solution?
- Technical problems with membership fees and therefore errors in updating information (amounts and invoicing)
- Lack of flexibility in navigation and access to information
- Lack of integration with the member area
- Lack of document management
- Lack of communication with other systems
- A risk of obsolescence of the data
- Double the workload for the teams
Why did you choose Eudonet ?
- Turnkey, complete, scalable and connected solution
- Ergonomics for staff and members
- Flexibility of the solution